Kalanchoe Flapjacks Paddle Plant Hearts Valentine Plant Succulent (4 inch)
Kalanchoe Flapjacks Paddle Plant Hearts Valentine Plant Succulent (4 inch) by DH7 Enterprise at The Net Stores Network. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. With its large, red-rimmed leaves, Kalanchoe ''Flapjack'' (Kalanchoe thyrsiflora) is a tropical stunner. Flapjack Kalanchoe is appropriately nicknamed
Features & Highlights
- We guarantee plant's safe arrival otherwise we will refund or send you a replacement plant
- Also known as flapjack paddle plant, this kalanchoe plant is a succulent with thick, paddle-shaped leaves that frequently take on a reddish or deep pink tint during the winter.
- Kalanchoe luciae is a succulent plant up 2 feet (60 cm) tall. The leaves are in rosettes, big, thick, flat rounded, up to 6 inches (15 cm) long and 4 inches (10 cm) wide, grey-green to yellowish-green in color with red margins.
- The leaves in some cases will completely turn a vibrant red, especially with cool winter temperatures. Each stem bears clusters of pale yellow tubular flowers.
- Kalanchoes are not particularly hard to grow, and the flowering varieties are highly rewarding for their colorful and long-lasting flowers. They prefer bright, sunny locations, especially in the summer growing season. During the winter, consider a south-facing window. Water moderately throughout the summer and reduce watering in the winter.
|Item Weight:||0.13 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.63 pounds|