Product Description & Reviews
The Kasco 120V De-icer Power Cord is the best way to keep your de-icer running at peak performance, because the cord allows for a steady and powerful transfer of electricity. A traditional power cord will lose power as the electricity moves down the length of the cord, resulting in lower performance and possible damage to your de-icer. Specifications Extreme gauge rating prevents loss of power as electricity travels to Kasco De-icer or circulator motor Ensures de-icer or circulator can deliver maximum ice clearance and prevention Provides quick and easy water-tight connection to the motor Available in 25', 50' and 100' cord lengths NOTE: Use of extension cords is not recommended with de-icers Use of extension cords or thinner gauged power cords results in reduced de-icer or circulator performance and may damage the unit
Features & Highlights
- Kasco 120V De-icer or Water Circulator Power Cord Replacements for 1/2hp & 3/4hp units
- Available in 25', 50' and 100' cord lengths
- Maintains your motor's efficiency and performance
- Extreme gauge rating prevents loss of power and ensures de-icer or circulator can deliver maximum ice clearance and prevention
- Provides quick and easy water-tight connection to the motor
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.