Product Description & Reviews
Landscape fabric to be used as a soil stabilizer under stones or pavers, road base separation material, and landscape weed control. Key benefits: increases life of roads and driveways, superior air and water flow, stays flexible for easy handling and conforms to the contours of the landscape easily. Landmaster PolyPro 55: woven needle-punch polypropylene landscape fabric, basic weight: 4.2 oz/sq yd, thickness: 28 mils, grab tensile: 122/53 lbs and trapezoidal tear strength: 47/26 lbs.Black landscape fabric with exceptional strength and toughness.
Features & Highlights
- Black landscape fabric with exceptional strength and toughness
- Stays flexible for easy handling; Conforms to contour of landscape easily
- Exceptional UV resistance; Excellent weed control; Good water and air permeability
- Ideal for landscape weed control, patio and sidewalk underliner and as a soil separator when using aggregate
- Woven need-punched polypropylene; Basic Weight: 4.2 oz/sq yd; Thickness: 28 mils; Grab Tensile: 122/53 lbs; Trapezoidal Tear Strength: 47/26 lbs
|Item Size:||12 x 73 x 73 inches|
|Package Weight:||45.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.51 x 8.5 x 8.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.