Product Description & Reviews
Built a solar powered bird bath with Lewisia Solar Water Fountain. You're absolutely thrilled about this new addition to your garden. It has two short legs so you can angle it toward the sky without laying it down flat. Specification: Solar panel: 6V/1.5W Brushless pump input: DC 4.5-10V Maximum water flowing: 175L/h Maximum lift: 85cm Maximum water height: 55cm Lenght of kit: 3.5cm Cable Length: 10 feet / 3m Solar Panel Size: 5.5*5.1 inch / 14*13cm Water Pump Size: 1.6*1.4*1.5 inch / 4.1*3.6*3.8cm Net weight: 0.8lb / 0.36kg Without on/off switch. Note: Make sure that you submerge the solar water pump in water before you expose it to sunlight because it turns on IMMEDIATELY with CONSTANT, DIRECT sunlight. You will love this little marvel! It will not continue at night. If you don't want the water to splash out of the bird bath, took the "spray cap" off (leaving the funnel shape piece uncapped) so it's more of a bubbler.
Features & Highlights
- Long Cable Length: 10 feet cord from the pump to the solar panel so you can have the birdbath in the shade but the panel in the sun
- Multiple spray pattern options: Different fountain heads to customize the water patterns you want.
- Easy to Install & Clean --- No tools required, totally hassle-free.
- The Solar Birdbath Pump sprays IMMEDIATELY once the sunlight hits the solar panel (CONSTANT, DIRECT sunlight).
- Great for bird bath, fish tank, small pond, garden decoration, water circulation for oxygen, etc.
|Item Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.6 x 2.1 x 2.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.