Product Description & Reviews
Going green? Recycle your vegetable scraps into a nutritious fertilizer for your vegetable and flower gardens with the Lifetime 65 gal. Composter. It is constructed with heavy-duty black panels to absorb and retain the heat that decomposes the organic material. An internal mixing bar allows the flow of oxygen to break it down into a fine fertilizer. The lightweight 65 gallon tumbler turns on its axis for balanced rotation. Extra-large removable lid allows easy access for filling and dumping. With your compost ingredients enclosed inside the composter tub, you will not be subjected to an unsightly, smelly, fly attracting, open-air compost heap in your garden. And no more turning it all with a pitchfork. Save your back, save your money, with the convenient Lifetime 65 gal. composter.
Features & Highlights
- Heavy-duty balanced lightweight construction
- Extra large removable lid allows for easy loading and latches shut to keep rodents out and compost in
- Powder coated steel frame is designed to withstand the harshest elements
- 8.7 Cubic foot capacity; Backed by a 5-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Ingenious tumbler design turns on axis for easy and balanced rotation
|Manufacturer:||Lifetime Products Inc.|
|Publisher:||Lifetime Products Inc.|
|Studio:||Lifetime Products Inc.|
|Item Weight:||55 pounds|
|Item Size:||35 x 43 x 43 inches|
|Package Weight:||53.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||27.6 x 12.5 x 12.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.