Lightingwise 4 FT 6500K T5 HO Fluorescent Grow Light Bulbs - Pack of 1,4,8,20,40 (40, 6500k - blue - veg)
Lightingwise 4 FT 6500K T5 HO Fluorescent Grow Light Bulbs - Pack of 1,4,8,20,40 (40, 6500k - blue - veg) by LightingWise at The Net Stores Network. MPN: LWF. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. - Each Lightingwise High Output T5 Bulb produces an Outstanding 5,000 Lumens each! This is 2x the Output of Standard T5 Bulbs - -The ''BLOOM'' Spectrum
- Each Lightingwise High Output T5 Bulb produces an Outstanding 5,000 Lumens each! This is 2x the Output of Standard T5 Bulbs - -The "BLOOM" Spectrum is most commonly associated with the Harvest Sunlight Spectrum with triggers the Flowering / Budding Stage of Plant Growth. Perfect for the Flowering Stages of Plant Growth - - The "GROW" Spectrum is most commonly associated with Lush, Green, Vegetative Plant growth. At 6,4000K, this Bulb is perfect for Seed Starting and Cloning and can also be used as a full-term Light Source - - Mixing the two Spectrums will result in a more Complete Spectrum for Growing - Lightingwise Bulbs have a 20,000 Hour Lifespan - Our T5 System is designed to compete with high intensity discharge bulbs in terms of light intensity and output. This grow light is formulated to offer you the following benefits: Dependability: Man-made light sources experience some level of lumen depreciation over time. T5 Fluorescent bulbs will only depreciate between 8 and 10 percent of their rated lumen output throughout their lives. Cost-Effectiveness: Less wattage = lower cost. A key factor in switching to T5 lighting is its ability to not only produce better light, but also to do so while consuming far less energy. Superior Plant Health: T5 lamps promote incredible health and bloom of seedlings, cuttings, and produce enough light for full-term growth.
Features & Highlights
- Choose between qty's of 1,4,8,20,40 54W T5 Light Bulbs
- Choose between color temperature - 6500k or 3000k
- Light output: Lumen - 5000
- Dimensions: Length - 45.12" / Diameter - .62"
|Color:||6500k - blue - veg|
|Item Size:||0.62 x 0.62 x 0.62 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by LightingWise, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: GLDEND1000AHROPELITE, ean: 0799441267256,
The innovative iPower double ended complete fixture has finally arrived. Meticulously researched and designed, the iPower complete fixture is created to compete with the most powerful and sophisticated indoor grow lights on the market today. The iPow...
Optimum spectral energy required for vegetative growth. Our basic metal halide series provides high initial and maintained lumen output. These lamps are 100% lead free. Initial lumens: 110,000 glass size: bt-37 operating position: universal.Optimum s...
By Eye Hortilux
Powerveg is different than other T5 lamps. Not only does it produce a well balanced spectrum for your plants, it also provides & . UV is an essential component of the spectrum that produces stronger, healthier plants, allowing them to produce higher ...
mpn: Dual-1200, ean: 7849717956254,
RECORDCENT Dual-series£¬Specifications : Dimension:12.2x8.2x2.4inches Replaced HPS/EM:600w Power Consumption£º90-110W LEDs:60pcs Full spectrum for vegetative and flowering stage: 410nm, 430~440nm, 450~475nm, 620~630nm, 650~670nm, White, IR(730nm)...
By Eye Hortilux
mpn: hx66785, 901585, ean: 0722544862684,
Hortilux Super HPS Enhanced Spectrum grow lamps fine-tune your lighting system to provide optimum spectral energy levels that promote vigorous plant growth. The EYE Super HPS EN Grow Lamps provide 17% more total energy and 25% more energy in the viol...
mpn: 970945-0100, ean: 0782804434785,
Nurture your plants with light from the best angle. This versatile grow light can be hung from above or tilted on its stand - it rotates 360 degrees! Both a stand and a hanging kit are included. The panel may be used for all stages of plant growth - ...