Live Aquatic Plant Dwarf Nymphaea Pygmaea Helvola Hardy Water Lilies Tuber for Aquarium Freshwater Fish Pond by Greenpro
Live Aquatic Plant Dwarf Nymphaea Pygmaea Helvola Hardy Water Lilies Tuber for Aquarium Freshwater Fish Pond by Greenpro by GreenPro at The Net Stores Network. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. - You get a tuber of live water lily like the 2nd photo. It is a sample from our stocks.- Tuber size is 2''-8'' length.- Most water lillies prefer a
- Tuber size is 2"-8" length.
- Most water lillies prefer a depth of 18-24 inches
- The best way to plant is in a pot then place in a larger container or a pond
- It's wonderful for aquarium community.
- Plants convert carbon dioxide into oxygen and absorb nutrients from water that are derived from fish waste.
- Your plants are 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Important things to remember.
Water lilies need more than 4 hours a day of sunshine to flower.
Tropical lilies need full sun all day.
Keep lilies away from moving or flowing water. Away from pump or filter.
Frequently fertilize a water lily once a month depending on the fertilizer type and the size of your container.
No Pond No problem! Water lilies are thriving in a container.
Here are few tips to grow.
Water lilies are perennial plants that shoot in spring, flowering late spring until fall and going dormant in Winter.
Most water lilies will grow with 30-60 cm of water above the surface of the soil in place they are planted. Obviously, smaller type likes to be nearer.
Use heavy soil intended not fluffy one. Cover the soil with rocks pea or gravel.
Features & Highlights
- This is live water lilly tuber. Nymphaea Pygmaea Helvola Yellow (Hardy).
- This is miniature water lily. Perfect for any pond size.
- USDA Approved.
- Carefully inspected and organized before packing.
- Grown by using lastest technology and facility.