Product Description & Reviews
FLEA/TICK CONTROL: S. carpocapsae is particularly effective for killing fleas and tick control. Although these nematodes prefer to kill fleas. This species is a classic sit-and-wait or "ambush" forager, standing on its tail in an upright position near the soil surface and attaching to passing hosts. Control of developing stages of fleas in lawn is a key component of a total flea pest management program. Our nematodes can provide control of flea larvae and pupae in outdoor areas as well as other insects including the Codling moth, German cockroach, Asian cockroach, American cockroach, Fruit fly, Armyworm, Beet armyworm, Cucumber beetle, Artichoke plume moth, Cutworms, Sod webworm, Black cutworm, Mole cricket, Corn earworm, Cotton bollworm, Tobacco budworm and Leaf miners. NOTE: Nematodes only control the immature stages of the above listed insects and are ineffective for controlling the adult stages. Prewater the area to be treated first, apply nematodes and water after application. Return to normal watering. S. Carpocapsae enters the host and kills it within 24 to 48 hours, it then reproduces within the host and searches for new hosts, which provides long-term control. The solution can be applied directly using a watering can, hose end, backpack, or pump sprayer or through irrigation or misting systems. Release nematodes early in the morning or predusk when temperatures are cooler and the sun is not so bright (UV rays harm nematodes). Pest insects will be high enough in the soil for the nematodes to find and the soil temperature will not be so hot that the nematodes are killed. We guarantee our bugs to be fresh and live!
Features & Highlights
- Beneficial Nematodes are an organic and most effective way to battle soil pest.
- Kills Over 200 different species of soil dwelling and wood boring insects.
- Easy to apply and Harmless to humans and pets. Simply add to water, then apply with a watering can or sprayer apparatus. Complete instructions included.
- Our Live Beneficial Nematodes are Guaranteed Fresh and a Live!
- 25 million Nematodes are enough for the preventative control of soil dwelling insects in approx. 8-10,000 sq.ft of surface area. For best results or for high infestations. Multiple releases are recommended.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.