Product Description & Reviews
Our Aluminum Lock Channel will help to ensure that your greenhouse can weather the elements and last for years. Unlike other attachment methods, Lock Channel will hold up to high winds and harsh environments. Protect your investments by using the right products. Lock channel installation prevents tears during and after installation. Lock Channel is made out of high-quality, rust and maintenance-free aluminum alloy. It is tough enough to last for years while having the flexibility to bend to the arch of your tunnel. Effortless installation with pre-drilling or self-tapping screws. Each piece is 6.5 feet in length. The channel profile is 1.25"W, 0.5"H, 1/16" thick and will hold material up to 20 mil thick. We recommend installing with PVC coated Wiggle Wire (sold separately). Start your own greenhouse today by clicking the "Add to Cart" button above!
Features & Highlights
- Carefully constructed, high-quality, rust and maintenance-free aluminum alloy 6.5 ft. in length.
- Tightly secures poly film or shade cloth (up to 20 mil thick) to your greenhouse with little effort
- Mounts to all wood or steel structures. Pre-drilling recommended or self-tapping screws recommended
- Bendable to fit the arch of your tunnel
- 1.25"W, 0.5"H, 1/16" thick profile, inside of channel is 1.125" Wiggle Wire and screws not included
|Item Size:||1.56 x 0.12 x 0.12 inches|
|Package Weight:||16.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.76 x 2.76 x 2.76 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.