Product Description & Reviews
Perfect tray for growing and harvesting Microgreens. Used by professional growers, these shallow germination trays allow you to cut your microgreens closer to the plant base for increase yields and presentation. These trays DO NOT HAVE HOLES (trays with holes are also available).Shallow Trays for growing Microgreens and Seed Starting. Short Tray dimensions of 10x20x1.25 inches Deep. Allows microgreen growers to cut closer to roots for increased yields. Perfect shorter trays for germination. Used by professional growers for microgreens and seed starting flats.
Features & Highlights
- Shallow Trays for growing Microgreens and Seed Starting
- Short Tray dimensions of 10x20x1.25 inches Deep
- Allows microgreen growers to cut closer to roots for increased yields
- Perfect shorter trays for germination
- Used by professional growers for microgreens and seed starting flats
|Item Size:||1.25 x 20 x 20 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.