Product Description & Reviews
Our intermountain West sheep pasture blend is designed for the cold, snowy winters and hot, dry summers of the areas bordered by the Sierra Nevada and cascade Mountain ranges in the West and the Rocky mountains further east. it contains a selection of grasses and legumes designed to provide nutrient-dense, palatable forage for your sheep, lambs and lactating ewes. We've also included Birds foot trefoil and chicory in this blend to help control internal parasites in sheep and lambs. Intermountain West region.
Features & Highlights
- This blend produces a pasture that will contain approximately:
- 30% Tall Fescue (endophyte free) 30% Orchard grass 15% Perennial Ryegrass
- 10% White Clover 10% Birds foot Trefoil 5% Chicory
- Seeding Rate: 20 lbs. / Acre
- Note that due to state legal restrictions, Chicory will be removed from shipments to Colorado
|Item Weight:||40 pounds|
|Item Size:||30 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight:||41 pounds|
|Package Size:||26 x 10 x 10 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.