Product Description & Reviews
The versatile, high-end NorthStar Tow-Behind Boom Broadcast and Spot Sprayer gives you the ability to do both precision and wide-coverage spraying. Equipped with a commercial-grade NorthStar NSQ Series pump, it provides easier priming, exceptional durability and superior resistance to harsh environments and corrosive chemicals. The completely redesigned, over-sized tank is secured to a heavy-duty 100% steel cart that handles the roughest terrain. A retractable tow-bar, foldable boom arms and removable axle and wheels allow for ultra-compact storage. Gallon marks are molded into the tank for easy fluid level monitoring. Tow behind your ATV or lawn/garden tractor. Pressure (PSI): 70, Tank Size (gal.): 21, Broadcast Width (ft.): 6 2/3, Spray Height (ft.): 19, Hose (in. x ft.): 3/8 x 15, Spray Gun Type: Spot, broadcast, Power Supply: 12V, Tow Behind Cart Included: Yes, Flow (GPM): 2.2, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 48 x 42 x 25, Pump Type: NorthStar NSQ Series
Features & Highlights
- 12V 2.2 GPM open flow NorthStar NSQ Series on-demand pump provides faster priming and longer life; 70 PSI max.
- 100% continuous duty rating
- Honeywell MICRO SWITCH for enhanced durability and efficiency
- Santoprene diaphragm and Viton valves for superior reliability and chemical resistance
- Large-capacity proprietary tank design features extra-thick walls that are UV-resistant and compatible with virtually all pesticides
|Item Weight:||60 pounds|
|Item Size:||42 x 25 x 25 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.