Product Description & Reviews
Japanese sword steel delivers maximum sharpness for clean cuts; wooden handles make for comfortable handling. These light hedge shears deliver smooth, precise cuts regardless of the foliage you are pruning. Eliminates crushing and chewed cuts. Blades are made from hot hammer-forged Izumo Yasuki Steel, which is used in the making of Japanese swords. This steel gives the shears maximum sharpness and cutting power. Ultrahigh on the Rockwell scale, the tempered steels measures a Rockwell hardness of 60. 6-inch blade; 20-inch overall length; weight of 1.8 lbs.
Features & Highlights
- Made from hot hammer-forged Izumo Yasuki Steel (Japanese sword steel)
- Delivers maximum sharpness for clean cuts, eliminates crushing and chewed cuts
- Light hedge shears that deliver smooth, precise cuts regardless of foliage being pruned
- Measures ultrahigh on the Rockwell scale: Rockwell hardness of 60
- Overall Length: 20 inches, (6 inch blade)
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.