Product Description & Reviews
Pipes, hose and tubing are the 'circulatory system' of any Koi pond, water garden or waterfall. Selecting the right pipe, hose or tubing for any project, from a residential backyard pond to commercial water feature or municipal project, is a key decision to create and maintain a healthy water environment. The Patriot Brand is used with Schedule 40 fittings and accepts schedule 40 primer and glue for a secure fit every time. Why is 3" Hose so Expensive? 3" Hose is very expensive to ship because it cannot go FedEx Ground or any other Ground service. It is too bulky; therefore, it has to ship via Freight Line Truck (Semi-Trailer Truck also known as an 18 Wheeler)
Features & Highlights
- 2" x 50' Piece of Hose: Can be frozen solid without losing strength or structural integrity
- Smooth wall interior improves water flow, prevents friction loss
- Flexible, will not collapse or kink around bends or curves
- Works with standard schedule 40 PVC slip or barb fittings: Fish & wildlife safe & Warranted for 25 years.
- 35 lbs. Ships ground package
|Item Weight:||34 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Frost King
sku: 4202-5502, mpn: DE1000, ean: 0077578057583,