Product Description & Reviews
3 foot tall white pine -Attributes: The ease of transplanting and rapid growth of the White Pine tree make it an ideal candidate for landscape and windscreen applications. Wildlife that eat the seeds range form chickadees and game birds to rabbits and black bears. White Pines are widely used as Christmas trees and are still very important as a lumber source. Description: A hardy, valuable tree. Clustered soft blue-green needles. Ideal screen or windbreak. Likes moist, well-drained soils. Grows 50' to 80' with a 20-40' spread. (zones 3-8)
Features & Highlights
- WHILE SUPPLIES LAST . LIMITED OFFER-Smokey Mountain Grown White Pine 3FT Transplant seedlings
- Landscaper transplant seedlings no california shipping
- shipped bare root wrapped in moist peat moss
- U.S. lower 46 states only , please check your planting zones.
- We Ship Evergreens Year Round
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.