Product Description & Reviews
Rain Bird 32ETI Easy to Install In-Ground Automatic Sprinkler System Kit. This all-in-one kit includes everything needed to install a complete underground sprinkler system capable of watering an area from 1000 to 3,000 square feet; conveniently sourcing water from any outdoor hose faucet. An easy-to-install, affordable and effective automatic sprinkler system for homeowners. This system offers do-it-yourselfers a more efficient, automatic way to achieve a beautiful, green lawn without having to drag out a hose or remember to move a sprinkler around. Now you can spend the weekend enjoying your yard instead of worrying about watering it. Kit provides all the supplies necessary for a simple five-step installation. Kit consists of: 125 feet of 1/2" distribution tubing, fittings, six professional grade high-efficiency 32SA pop-up rotary sprinklers and a durable, professional-grade automatic 1ZEHTMR hose-end timer. The dependable 32SA Rotors feature Rain Bird's patented Rain Curtain nozzle technology which delivers a rotating curtain of large water droplets that fall exactly where you want them and resist windblown overspray. Water disperses evenly from nozzle to end of stream to reduce watering time and save money. "Micro Ramps" on nozzle direct a portion of the spray close to the head eliminating dry brown spots common with other brands. Provides a true 4" pop-up height to clear taller grass. Simple adjustments for spray rotation and distance help keep water on your lawn and off the house, sidewalk and driveway. Water-lubricated, gear-driven design provides long-lasting dependability. A dual-action, positive-stop wiper seal protects the internals from debris while assuring positive pop-up and retraction. Adjusts easily from 40° to 360° part-circle arc, and reversing full-circle arc rotation using a flat head screwdriver. The robust 1ZEHTMR hose-end timer features a large display and simple programming allowing users to enter a desired watering schedule for any days of the week they choose up to two times a day. The sophisticated, yet simple timer is easily customizable to comply with local watering restrictions or other specific needs, such as watering sloped areas and avoiding runoff. "Water Now" and "Cancel Watering" settings provide optimal control without interrupting pre-programmed settings. “Cancel Watering” feature also operates as a "Rain Delay" allowing selection of up to a 96-hour pause in watering before stored programming resumes. Timer working temperatures: keep from freezing to 110° F maximum. Operates on two AA batteries (not included). Rain Bird "The Intelligent Use of Water"
Features & Highlights
- Waters your lawn automatically the whole season and sprinkler throw distance (adjustable) is 16 feet - 24 feet, sprinkler coverage patterns (adjustable) is 40 degree to 360 degree
- Eliminates constant hassle of hose and sprinkler adjustments
- Attaches to an outside faucet and installs in one afternoon and recommended water pressure is 40-75 psi
- Sprinklers retract into ground for a clean uncluttered appearance and easy mowing and minimum water flow is 6 gallons per minute (GPM)
- Covers medium size lawn areas from 1000 to 3000 square feet with average residential water pressure and flow
- Professional grade hose-end timer and dependable 32SA rotors
- System not designed for expansion: adding additional tubing length or rotors may impact system performance including reduced spray distance, rotor non-rotation, and rotors not popping up to water
|Item Weight:||9.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||10 x 20 x 20 inches|
|Package Weight:||13 pounds|
|Package Size:||20 x 10 x 10 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.