Product Description & Reviews
Rain Bird SST1200OUT Simple-To-Set Indoor/Outdoor Sprinkler/Irrigation Timer/Controller, 12-Zone/Station. Rain Bird introduces the new "SST1200OUT" Timer packed with enhanced features and programming options (this new/improved model replaces SST1200O). This indoor-outdoor timer is so easy to use you won’t need the instructions!! Intuitive, simple zone-by-zone settings allow different watering schedules for each area of your yard; providing greener results with less water. Controls up to 12-valves with watering times from 0-240 minutes per zone. Simply turn the dial to each zone to quickly and easily set: custom days of the week, odd or even days, or a cycle number of days independent of all other zones. Programs up to four custom watering times per day to correctly water slopes and clay soils in short intervals allowing water to soak in and avoid runoff. Quickly review all settings with the LCD screen and easy to read LED indicator lights. Additional Features: "Seasonal Adjust" allows increase in watering time up to +100% in hot/dry months or reduce in cool/rainy periods to as little as -90%. "Rain Delay" suspends watering for up to 72-hours; resetting automatically once delay ends. "Water 1 Zone Now" button waters a single zone for up to 180 minutes. "Water All Zones Now" button waters all zones for duration of first programmed time. Superior built-in surge protection guards against damage from lightning strikes or power surges. All timer settings are stored indefinitely in memory; no need to re-program in case of power outage. Automatic trouble shooting of valves and wiring; if a short is detected, timer suspends watering to the zone and displays a warning message. Supports a master valve, pump start relay, and a rain sensor. Weather-resistant cabinet and sealed case ensure protection from moisture, insects and grime. Compatible with most 24 VAC irrigation valves. Includes: weather-resistant cabinet, removable 6’ power cord, built-in transformer and installation guide. Electrical Specs: Input - 120 VAC/ 0.17 AMP/ 60Hz. Output - 25.5 VAC/ 0.65 AMP/ 60Hz. UL, and cUL certified. Rain Bird “The Intelligent Use of Water”
Features & Highlights
- This timer is so easy to program you won't need the instructions
- Simple zone-by-zone settings allow customized watering schedules for each area of your yard
- For use indoors or outdoors: weather resistant cabinet, built-in transformer and removable power cord for direct wiring
- One-touch seasonal adjust allows increase to watering time in hot, dry months or reduction in cool, rainy periods
- Rain Delay suspends watering for up to 72-hours; when delay ends programming automatically resumes
- Superior long-lasting durability and built-in surge protection
- Weather-resistant cabinet and sealed case ensure protection from moisture, insects and grime
|Item Size:||7 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.29 x 4.61 x 4.61 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.