Product Description & Reviews
Installed across the world, UNI-Spray series spray heads are the clear choice for all types of installations demanding the lowest profile and most concealed spray body. Made from robust materials and chosen for superior reliability, UNI-Spray spray heads can be counted on for long lasting operation. With a wide variety of compatible nozzles, UNI-Spray heads can efficiently water small and medium areas of turf and shrub. An optional Seal-A-MaticTM (SAM) in-stem check valve is available to prevent costly water waste from low head drainage. Rain Bird® VAN Nozzles can be adjusted to the exact pattern of your lawn, ensuring your landscape will be precisely watered, so you don't need to worry about it. They are ideal for odd shaped corners and smaller grassy areas around sidewalks and driveways; they can also be used for watering flowerbeds or shrubs. Includes a SprinklerPartsWholesale Flashlight Keychain with every order.
Features & Highlights
- Pressure-activated, wiper seal prevents excessive flow-by and water waste. Keeps debris from entering upon retraction.
- Durable stem ratchet allows for quick and easy nozzle pattern alignment.
- Small exposed cover makes the unit virtually invisible for more attractive landscapes
- Easy arc adjustment from 0° to 360° for 8-VAN; Ideal for watering odd-shaped areas.
- Includes a SprinklerPartsWholesale Flashlight Keychain
|Item Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.