Product Description & Reviews
Regalia® biofungicide stimulates the plant's innate ability to fight diseases (like botrytis, powdery mildew) and delivers better yield and improved harvest quality. It offers preventative activity and early control of yield-robbing diseases that result in increased marketable yield and top profit on every acre. Labels can be found at the Marrone Bio web site. ALWAYS READ AND FOLLOW LABEL INSTRUCTIONS.Protection against a broad spectrum of foliar and soil-borne fungal and bacterial diseases: Powdery mildew, anthracnose, black spot, botrytis, crown rot, pythium, phytophthora, rhizoctonia and many more (see label).
Features & Highlights
- Protection against a broad spectrum of foliar and soil-borne fungal and bacterial diseases: Powdery mildew, anthracnose, black spot, botrytis, crown rot, pythium, phytophthora, rhizoctonia and many more (see label)
- Improves overall plant health, enhanced root development and increases plant vigor leading to better yield in a wide variety of crops: Strawberries, Blueberries, Tomatoes (Fruiting vegetables), Cucurbits, Leafy Greens, Onions, Potatoes, Stone Fruit, Pome Fruit, and many more
- 4-hour REI, minimal personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements, 0-day PHI, MRL tolerance exemption, OMRI Listed
- Provides maximum operational flexibility, OMRI approved and NOP compliant, Approved for field and greenhouse applications, Apply by ground, air, plant root dip, in-furrow, or chemigation
- Convenient to use: Easy-to-use liquid formulation, No spray buffer required
|Manufacturer:||Marrone Bio Innovations|
|Brand:||Marrone Bio Innovations|
|Publisher:||Marrone Bio Innovations|
|Studio:||Marrone Bio Innovations|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Marrone Bio Innovations, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Green Cleaner
Our flagship product Green Cleaner treats the foliage above ground; we created Root Cleaner to naturally eliminates all pests and pathogens in the soil and root zone. Root Cleaner kills fungus gnats and their larvae, pythium and rhizoctonia, root rot and root dampening off, thrips, nematodes, root aphids, and more. A single fungus gnat can lay hundreds of eggs per week; in 4-6 days each hatchling becomes a root-munching larvae. Root Cleaner is also effective against broad mites - they mate in