Product Description & Reviews
The Rule line of 1800 GPH utility pumps are ideally suited for removing unwanted water from basements, garages, backyards and boats and has a robust motor, a sturdy housing and a rugged impeller for years of pumping power. Adapters Included: Garden Hose, 90° Elbow Adapter for 1 inch NPT PipeCE Approved3 year warrantyA genuine Rule product, don't settle for anything less. Designed to remove water from basements, garages, stairwells, utility rooms, and other utility applications, compact, efficient, long-life motor.
Features & Highlights
- A genuine Rule product, don't settle for anything less
- Designed to remove water from basements, garages, stairwells, utility rooms, and other utility applications, compact, efficient, long-life motor
- Automatically checks for water every few minutes, turns on when only 1" of water is detected
- Never runs dry, turns off automatically when pumping is complete or if impeller becomes jammed
- Totally submersible, silent and vibration free operation, rust and corrosion proof, snap-off strainer for easy cleaning
- Heavy-duty thermoplastic housing protects pump from the most adverse conditions
- Using this pump as a pool cover pump voids the warranty, it should not be used to prevent water from accumulating on top of a pool cover
|Item Weight:||4.8 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.52 x 9.25 x 9.25 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.