Product Description & Reviews
60 plants shipped in one 2 inch cell tray.Ideal for mass plantings and lining out stock. Juniperus horizontalis 'Wiltonii' COMMON: Blue Rug Juniper LEAVES: Needle-like, blue-green, evergreen SIZE: 4"-6" tall Spread: 6 to 8 feet Growth is of moderate- rapid speed with 0.5 - 1.5' per year. HABIT: Small shrub or groundcover, low tailing habit SOILS: Tolerates poor soils, likes sandy soils, will grow near sea shore, does not like excessive moisture, needs well drained soils LIGHTING: Full sun USES: The lowest growing of all the ornamental juniper ground covers. It creates a dense carpet-like mat along the ground. It is an excellent plant for slopes and banks to help stop erosion. In addition to their use as groundcovers the juniper shrubs and their relatives make excellent specimens for rock gardens. MAINTENANCE: Low-maintenance HARDINESS: Zone 4 to 9.
Features & Highlights
- No Shipments to the states of Arizona, California, Hawaii and Puerto Rico due to state restrictions.
- Mature Size: 4"-6" tall & Spread: 6 to 8 feet. Spacing 4-6 feet apart. Ideal for mass plantings and lining out stock.
- LEAVES: Needle-like, blue-green, evergreen & Growth is of moderate- rapid speed with 0.5 - 1.5' per year.
- The lowest growing of all the ornamental juniper ground covers.
- Ships: (60) plants in one 2 inch cell tray. Sorry, we do not ship this product to the states of Arizona, California, Hawaii and Puerto Rico due to state restrictions.
|Manufacturer:||Sandys Nursery Online®|
|Brand:||Sandys Nursery Online|
|Publisher:||Sandys Nursery Online®|
|Studio:||Sandys Nursery Online®|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.