Product Description & Reviews
Silky's heavy-duty hand saw with a 15.4" curved, hard chrome-plated , mono-constructed blade that is rust-resistant and taper-ground with an impulse-hardened non-set tooth design. The curved blade provides greater cutting speed with less effort because the saw design utilizes proprietary Silky MIRAI-ME (Smooth Cutting) Technology " The Teeth of the Future! The precision-ground, razor sharp blade with four cutting angles provides fast, clean and extremely smooth cutting action that is suitable for all pruning tasks and cutting large branches. The blade has 6.4 teeth per inch, resists rust and the effects of tree resin, and wipes clean easily. Molded-rubber handle holds the high-performance fast-cutting curved blade that fits securely inside its custom-fitted, pivoting, black polypropylene sheath with detachable belt holder. Cuts on the pull stroke. Made in Japan.
Features & Highlights
- Kerf: 1.4mm (Very light and flexible), 1.5mm blade thickness, 15.4-inch (390 mm) blade length.
- 6.4 teeth per inch (7.5 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration; 0.7 pounds (320 grams) operating weight; 1.3 pounds (590 grams) weight with sheath.
- Custom scabbard with roller guide entry.
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, lawn & garden.
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
|Item Weight:||1.36 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.71 x 1.77 x 1.77 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.41 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.3 x 1.57 x 1.57 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.