Product Description & Reviews
4-Gallon professional backpack piston sprayer. The Solo manual 4-gallon 60 psi high-pressure backpack sprayer features an ultraviolet resistant tank, felt padded polyester straps, a heavy duty pressure cylinder and reversible pump lever. The high pressure backpack sprayer is made of all high-grade, corrosion resistant plastic, with no metal or rubber parts made vulnerable to chemicals. The chemical backpack applicator includes a connecting rod actuated piston pump to produce a wide pressure range up to 60 psi, 4-foot high pressure hose, a spray tube of 55 cm, and can carry up to 12 pounds. With its easy operating shut off valve, durable plastic parts, and 4-1/4-inch opening, it can handle disinfectants, fertilizers, herbicides, and pest control products for efficient tree, shrub, and plant protection. This tool is backed by a 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty.
Features & Highlights
- Easily and effectively handles liquid disinfectants, fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides and formulations for tree, shrub and plant protection.
- High-performance piston pump for increased pressure capabilities of up to 90 psi and commercial shut-off valve with lock-on/lock-off feature to minimize use fatigue.
- Viton seals in key locations ensure long service and durability.
- Interchangeable pump handle for left or right-hand operation and 48" nylon-reinforced high-pressure hose for extended reach.
- Four-nozzle assortment for multiple spraying tasks: adjustable, fan spray, hollow cone, and jet stream nozzles. TeeJet compatible.
|Item Weight:||10.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||10 x 21 x 21 inches|
|Package Weight:||10.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.8 x 9.6 x 9.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.