Product Description & Reviews
PVC Coated Spring Wire will help to ensure that your greenhouse can weather the elements and last for years. Unlike other attachment methods, Spring Wire will hold up to high winds and harsh environments. Protect your investments by using the right products. The PVC Coated Spring Wire prevents tears for a fast frustration free installation. This Spring Wire is the superior choice of Spring Wire compared to the non-coated version. The PVC coating prevents tears and is easier to handle. It is reusable and can easily be installed and removed by "wiggling" it in and out of the Lock Channel. Each piece is 6.5 feet in length. The Spring wire will stretch to 7 feet when installed and is 0.083 inches thick. For use with poly greenhouse film, curtains, shade cloth and other greenhouse coverings. Aluminum U Channel sold separately. Start your own greenhouse today by clicking the "Add to Cart" button above!
Features & Highlights
- High-quality, reusable, PVC coated steel Spring Wire 6.5 ft. length. Wiggle in channel
- Tightly secures poly film or shade cloth (up to 20 mil thick) to your greenhouse with minimal effort
- PVC coating prevents tears and provides a fast frustration free install. Less stress on hands while installing
- 6.5 ft. of PVC coated steel 0.083" thick
- Should be used in conjunction with lock channel (sold separately). 'Wiggles' into channel.
|Item Weight:||10 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.56 x 0.12 x 0.12 inches|
|Package Weight:||8 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.