Garden is often the source of pleasure.
Premium durable and comfortable pruners is a must-have for any gardener.
All of the Telant Life pruning shears adopted high quality materials and strict quality control. The blades made with Ultra-fine Polishing Technology and teflon or titanium coating, very sharp and prevent tree pulp adhesion caused by rust on the blades. Handle material is TPR rubber, very soft and comfortable to use.
A good partner for your garden work.
Sharp and reliable, it can fit for most of the lightweight pruning work, also can help your to do some heavy duty for less than 3/4" diameter size tree branches.
- Pruner Type: BYPASS
- Bladder Material: Ultra-fine Polishing Technology SK-5 Steel
- Handle Material: TPR rubber
- Weight: 298 gram (10.51 ounce)
Designs and Features
- Quality blade made of Ultra-fine Polishing Technology.
- Ergonomically designed non-slip handles are strong,lightweight,and comfortable.
- Pruners can cut up to 3/4" diameter size tree branches.This may vary depending on tree species.
How to choose the right garden pruner, Bypass or Anvil?
With a bypass cutting tool, you draw a curved or straight blade past another blade - this creates a scissor-like motion that works well for cutting live green plants. The spongy, firm outer wall surrounding the stem yields easily to that bypass motion.
With an anvil cutting tool, you bring down a straight blade against a wide anvil usually made of steel or hard rubber. Anvil pruners are better suited for dead and dried-out plants - the crushing motion causes the brittle stem to kind of explode and separate.