Talent Life Bypass Shears, Clear Cut Garden Hand Pruner with Japan SK-5 Steel Blade & Locking Mechanism Trimming Scissors for Rose Flowers Bonsai Bush Branch Yard Clippers
Talent Life Bypass Shears, Clear Cut Garden Hand Pruner with Japan SK-5 Steel Blade & Locking Mechanism Trimming Scissors for Rose Flowers Bonsai Bush Branch Yard Clippers by Talent Life at The Net Stores Network. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Garden is often the source of pleasure. Premium durable and comfortable pruners is a must-have for any gardener. All of the Telant Life pruning
Garden is often the source of pleasure.
Premium durable and comfortable pruners is a must-have for any gardener.
All of the Telant Life pruning shears adopted high quality materials and strict quality control. The blades made with Ultra-fine Polishing Technology and teflon or titanium coating, very sharp and prevent tree pulp adhesion caused by rust on the blades. Handle material is TPR rubber, very soft and comfortable to use.
A good partner for your garden work.
Sharp and reliable, it can fit for most of the lightweight pruning work, also can help your to do some heavy duty for less than 3/4" diameter size tree branches.
- Pruner Type: BYPASS
- Bladder Material: Ultra-fine Polishing Technology SK-5 Steel
- Handle Material: TPR rubber
- Weight: 298 gram (10.51 ounce)
Designs and Features
- Quality blade made of Ultra-fine Polishing Technology.
- Ergonomically designed non-slip handles are strong,lightweight,and comfortable.
- Pruners can cut up to 3/4" diameter size tree branches.This may vary depending on tree species.
How to choose the right garden pruner, Bypass or Anvil?
With a bypass cutting tool, you draw a curved or straight blade past another blade - this creates a scissor-like motion that works well for cutting live green plants. The spongy, firm outer wall surrounding the stem yields easily to that bypass motion.
With an anvil cutting tool, you bring down a straight blade against a wide anvil usually made of steel or hard rubber. Anvil pruners are better suited for dead and dried-out plants - the crushing motion causes the brittle stem to kind of explode and separate.
Features & Highlights
- 【Bypass Blade Design】: Provides clean cuts on stems and small branches up to 1/2 inch thick.
- 【Comfort】: Ergonomically designed non-slip handles of TPR rubber are strong, lightweight and comfortable.
- 【Quality】: Blade of SK-5 steel with ultra-fine polishing technology. ideal for cutting stems, bush, rose, flowers and light branches.
- 【Safety】: Easy-open lock protects the blade during transport and storage and your hands.
- 【Durability】: Non-stick coated resists from rusting and corrosion.
|Package Weight:||0.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.5 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|