Product Description & Reviews
Essential tool for quick and accurate readings of ph & chlorine as chlorine is the most commonly used disinfectant for water by killing bacteria, algae and microorganisms. An ideal tool for keeping your pool or spa within the safe Chlorine and PH ranges, no more chemicals or no more guess work. An electro-tester for testing pH and chlorine (Cl2) levels in water for routine monitoring of pH and chlorine levels of swimming pools, spas and different water sources. When chlorine and pH levels go out of whack, it can lead to diarrhea and ear and skin infections. A good chlorine & pH level keeps bad bacteria at bay: If pH goes up too high, chlorine's germ-killing power deflates. Chlorine can also get eaten up if a lot of nitrogen (from debris, pee, sunscreen, or sweat) or other organic matter gets in the pool. That's why it's best to test chlorine and pH levels all the time - they can change day to day based on pool usage. Keeping your pH levels within the proper range is important for keeping your equipment and pool finish intact. Your chlorine will dissolve quicker with a low pH level. High pH levels make chlorine inactive. Save time and money with this electro-tester. NOTE: Probes are advice NOT to immerse in any liquid other than pool or spa water. Specifications Recommended chlorine level for pools and spa is 1.2 to 1.7ppm Recommended pH level for pools and spa is 7.2 to 7.8 Dimension Main unit:190 x 120mm Probe with handle: 150mm long Probe (only): 48mm long Cable (only): 130mm long Power Supply: 1 x AA Alkaline Battery (1.5V) Weight: 160g (excluded battery) Set Included 1 x pH and Cl2 Tester with Probe 1 x Instruction Manual Standard Factory Packaging
Features & Highlights
- SAFE to chlorine based tablet pool, pH needs to be correct. If pool water is not balanced correctly then the chlorine sanitizer won't be working at full strength killing germs and bacteria)
- (water balance needs to be correct or it will affect the skin and eyes. pH should be neither too acidic nor basic in order to feel comfortable)
- CORROSION-FREE. (imbalanced pool can be corrosive to the liner, ladders and hand rail and other equipment such as the pump
- Recommended Chlorine Level for pool and spa: 1.2 to 1.7ppm and 7.2 to 7.8ph for PH Level for pool and spa
- Light weight and easy to carry, No chemical agent need and easy maintenance
|Package Weight:||0.57 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.06 x 2.68 x 2.68 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.