Product Description & Reviews
The Akoris Garden Tuteur is a re-imagined, modern version of a classic garden tuteur. It is designed not only to support a plant but to integrate with it. This union ultimately forms a work of self-standing, living art in the landscape. The sturdy, 16-gauge welded legs support the architectural trellis, allowing vines and plants to weave through, creating a work of living functional art in the garden. Trellises can be placed in a garden or patio, with container plants or rooted in the earth. Each trellis is made by hand by artists at the TerraSculpture studio in California. Some assembly required.
Features & Highlights
- Hand-welded modern garden tuteur
- Vines weave through trellis to create organic tapestry
- Stainless steel wire, water-resistant powder-coat finish
- Adds artful support and structure for edible or ornamental gardens, great on patios or in the garden, self-standing, impactful in multiples. some assembly required.
- 61" h x 18" w x 18" d; Available in a variety of colors
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.