Product Description & Reviews
Field General Blend has been designed to be a versatile, sturdy turf suited for high wear, high use irrigated sites. Field General Blend is dark green, fine textured and germinates more rapidly than other cool season grasses. To establish as a permanent turf, we recommend seeding rates of 7 to 10 LBS. Per 1,000 sq. ft. Use a 1-2-1 ratio starter fertilizer such as Southern Lawn Brand 14-20-14. Apply a cover of straw, erosion blanket, wood fiber mulch or paper mulch to prevent erosion and retain moisture. August and September are the best months for establishment.
Features & Highlights
- Not recommended for low maintenance areas
- All varieties will always be on the most current Virginia Crop Improvement Association list of approved varieties except when they are not available due to crop failure
- All seed sold will be Blue Tag Certified
- Field General will be a ÒPersistentÓ blend
- Not recommended for over seeding in areas where you want the Ryegrass to transition out
|Package Size:||20 x 12 x 12 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.