Product Description & Reviews
The ThermoSoil RootWarmer Plant warmer heating system uses a flexible heating liner that creates optimal soil temperatures to promote the growth of larger, healthier and higher quality disease-resistant plants indoors with greater yields. The RootWarmer heating liner sits between the included 5-gallon Smart Pot fabric container and the soil. The heating liner warms the soil to the temperature set on the included thermostat. This creates a stable root zone temperature to increase root strength, metabolic function, and improve water and nutrient intake. With stable, uniform soil warmth and improved aeration, water draining and heat release from the Smart Pot container, you get bigger, stronger plants that yield more in less time. The way the ThermoSoil RootWarmer system heats the soil in the Smart Pot fabric container imitates how ground soil warms gradually and consistently in nature, providing a stable root zone temperature. This eliminates temperature fluctuation stress that destroys plant cells and inhibits plant growth while creating more beneficial soil probiotics for healthier roots and a reduced photosynthesis cycle time while reducing energy costs. While each ThermoSoil RootWarmer system helps grow a single plant, you can use more RootWarmer systems together for larger container growing as long as the plant warmer heating liner does not overlap itself or another liner. Not only is the ThermoSoil RootWarmer system highly efficient, but it is also easy to use. Once you have the flexible heating liner in place inside the included Smart Pot fabric container, simply plug the digital thermostat into any 120V GFCI power outlet, and then connect the heating liner's power cord into the thermostat and get growing.
Features & Highlights
- Expansion kit only operates with the ThermoSoil Plant Warmer Starter Kit. Cannot be used as a standalone unit.
- Expansion kit includes: (2) Root Warmers, (2) Fabric Pots, (1) 3-port Connector
- Easy plug & play installation, Washable & Reusable, Waterproof Connections, Automatic soil temperature control, Low cost energy efficient operation, Safe low voltage (24V DC)
- Back to nature growing: Stabilizes optimum root zone temperature, increases convective air flow in soil, Improves aeration and air pruning of roots
- Creates a comfortable root zone environment, Provides healthier roots, Encourages disease-resistant roots, Prevents condensation, mold & fungus
|Item Weight:||1.8 pounds|
|Item Size:||14 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.