Qty 12 quart size containers of fully rooted Thuja Arborvitae Green Giant trees.
One of the finest evergreens for screening or windbreak, this upright conifer is versatile, strong-rooted and virtually disease-free. Its uniform shape seldom needs pruning, but responds well to shearing. Thuja Green Giant Arborvitae Thrives in southern heat and humidity. Durable, handsome accent tree.
Features & Highlights
- This rapidly-growing, broad pyramidal evergreen tree has medium to dark green foliage. Its rich green foliage grows 30-50 feet tall. Ideally used for a decorative accent, and wind or privacy screen.
- This adaptable and easy to grow plant needs a regular water schedule to ensure the growth of a mature root system. The first year of growth requires watering at least once per day. After the mature root system is established, watering is needed occasionally, except during a drought, watering is needed regularly. Pruning is not necessary. To maximize its growth allow the necessary amount of space.
- Amount of Sunlight: Full sun to partial shade. Amount of Water: Water once per day during first year of growth; Drought tolerant. Soil Conditions: Prefers deep well- drained soil; Adaptable to a wide range of soil conditions including saturated soils. Cold Hardiness Zone: 5-9
- The Thuja Green Giant is the perfect fast growing evergreen for a privacy hedge or wind screen. Plant one every 5-6 feet and they quickly create a dense barrier.
- Search: Florida Foliage To View Our Full Collection
|Item Weight:||36 pounds|
|Item Size:||12.5 x 14 x 14 inches|
|Package Weight:||36 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Florida Foliage, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Pine Tree Farms
Offer nut-eating birds a fun treat with the Pine Tree Farms Nutsie Classic Seed Log. This innovative blend of nuts, sunflower hearts, and dried fruit in a log form adds a new element to your bird sanctuary. The nuts in this log are already hulled, di...