Product Description & Reviews
This Hardwood Potting Bench may be more expensive, but the wood we use is of superior quality over other cold frames found on Amazon. This is the original Hardwood Potting Bench by Haxnicks, developed more than 10 years ago. It is made with durable high quality Acacia hardwood; a sustainable tree grown in Africa and Australia. Acacia is often used in boat building. This plant house will last 5 years or more untreated and can last 10 years or more if wood is oil treated annually. Beware of cheap imitations using China fir which can rot after one year exposed to the elements. Also, the joinery on our products is far superior, so our joints are strong and don’t fall apart the way the Chinese fir versions do. Our screws are stainless steel instead of mild steel, and our polycarbonate is UV-stabilised to last at least 10 years (with average UV exposure). Compared to lightweight aluminium, this hardwood potting bench is heavy enough it will not blow away in a moderate windstorm.
Features & Highlights
- These 30" Wide x 19" Deep x 39" High Hardwood Potting Benches are quick and easy to set up.
- This is the original Haxnicks Hardwood Potting Bench - don't be fooled by cheap imitations.
- Made with durable, long lasting Acacia hardwood and stainless steel fasteners.
- Folds neatly for easy storage.
- Side and back edges will catch split soil and there is a handy extra shelf below.
|Item Weight:||12 pounds|
|Item Size:||29.5 x 39.37 x 39.37 inches|
|Package Weight:||24.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||32 x 7 x 7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.