Product Description & Reviews
Concrete Stone Mold VS 101/4 Rubber molds have the abrasion resistance and tear strength needed to keep production moving. Casting concrete into rubber molds lets you make perfect copies of any original every time! Concrete Stone Molds are ready for casting same day and last in production...saving you time, labor, and material costs. Urethane molds are used everyday by professionals to make architectural elements, concrete stone veneer, formliners, concrete countertops, GFRC panels, concrete statues and furniture and the list goes on. These molds can be used over and over. You are purchasing 3 section urethane rubber mold designed for casting plaster, concrete and polymer concrete. The Concrete Stone Mold measurements are Stone Veneer Molds. Mold size - 2 SQ.FT(0.18m2) approximate. Measurements - 21" X14 " X 2" inch(53cm 35X cm X 5cm) Mold's sections- 3 Section dimensions: Approx. size of each section 20" X 4". (50 cm X 10cm). These concrete stone molds are easy to use, and each purchase comes with an instruction sheet with information and tips on: mixing and pouring concrete, coloring the stone, releasing the casting. We manufacture all of our own products and have an unlimited supply. If you need more, let us know, we will get right back to you with pricing. If you'll order more than 1 product, post charges will be combined automatically by Amazon shipping calculator.
Features & Highlights
- Veneer Stone Mold. Concrete Mold. VS 101/4
- Globmarble supplies professional grade casting molds which reproduce the structure and relief of natural stone to the smallest details.
- Molds made of two-component polyurethane or silicone rubber proved their high quality and durability.
- GlobMarble molds are designed to produce many parts and will last you many years by using a little common sense and incorporating a maintenance plan.
- HOW TO MAKE CONCRETE STONE: Apply release (can be used liquid soap). Mix concrete per instruction, add colors, vibrate the mold lightly to remove an air bubbles, remove the stone in 24 hours.
|Part Number:||VS 101/4|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Char-log A Product of Leigh Country
mpn: TX93485, ean: 0085073934858,