Product Description & Reviews
2 rolls 1/2 Inch x 300ft PEX Tubing for Potable Water Introduction PEX Pipe Tubing is used for light commercial and residential radiant heating applications. It comes with the same properties as the PEX non-barrier pipe, and will keep other elements from corrupting and/or infiltrating the core mechanical components in your heating system. The pipe tubing has also been marked after every 5ft with such technical information as pressure ratings, certifications, approvals, ASTM standards, and length. Additionally, plumbers have an easy time installing this type of tubing. It is also highly resistant to cold weather breaks. Since it has fewer joints, PEX Pipe Tubing PFR-R121000 will bring down the cost of maintaining your heating system. Technical Parameters: Nominal Diameter: 1/2" Inside Diameter: 0.485" Outside Diameter: 0.625" SDR 9 Standard ASTM F876/877 Pressure ratings: 79psi @ 200F, 100psi @ 180F, 160psi @ 73F by PPI Compatible with : Compression Fitting Systems Crimp Fitting Systems Clamp Fitting Systems Sharkbite Fitting and other similar systems Expander Fitting System Package Included: 1*1/2" x 300ft Blue Pex Tubing 1*1/2" x 300ft Red Pex Tubing
Features & Highlights
- Red and Blue potable water pex tubing 1/2 inch x 300 feet each;
- Pressure ratings: 80psi @ 200F, 100psi @ 180F, 160psi @ 73F;
- Durable, freeze resistant tubing expands and contracts with temperature changes.
- This 300 ft 1/2" PEX Plumbing Tubing (Non-Barrier PEX Tubing) is used for residential and light commercial hot and cold water plumbing applications.
- This PEX tubing is also useful in open loop radiant heating and HVAC systems and other similar applications.
|Color:||2 rolls of 1/2 Inch 300ft|
|Part Number:||1/2 Inch|
|Item Weight:||4.41 pounds|
|Package Weight:||37.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||23 x 14.5 x 14.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.