Product Description & Reviews
The VIQUA S2Q-PA UV water disinfection system can be used in several types of applications where pricing sensitivity is a deciding factor but reliable equipment is still a must. This pointof-use system (single tap or faucet) is recommended for flow rates of up to 3 gallons per minute. The S2Q-PA controller displays the remaining lamp life and lamp replacement reminder via LED, has a universal power input from 100-204V/50-60Hz and holds full electrical certification including both CSA & CE certificates. This product replaces the Trojan UV Max-650388 and Sterilight S1Q-PA.
Features & Highlights
- Protects your family from waterborne contaminants including bacteria and microorganisms
- Chemical-free water treatment designed to treat a single tap with flow rates up to 3 GPM (11 lpm)
- Economical and energy efficient
- Manufactured in North America
- Addresses a broader range of pathogens than chlorine
|Color:||stainless steel finish|
|Item Weight:||7 pounds|
|Item Size:||7 x 21 x 21 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.73 x 6.73 x 6.73 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.