Product Description & Reviews
VIVOSUN Digital pH Meter Tester Pen helps to measure acidity or alkalinity easily and accurately. How to use? Step 1: Remove the protective cap Step 2: Clean the electrode in distilled water and dry it Step 3: Turn the meter on by pressing the ON/OFF key Step 4: Immerse the pH meter electrode in the solution to be tested Step 5: Stir gently and wait for the display stabilizes Step 6: After finished, clean the electrode in distilled water and turn the meter off by pressing the ON/OFF key Tip 1. Don't touch the electrode by hard tools or fingers. Always replace the protective cap to keep electrode from drying out. 2. Clean the electrode every time before and after using. 3. When the meter cannot be turned on or the display fades, open the battery case and replace battery (pay attention to the polarity), then need to recalibrate the meter. Specifications Range:0.00-14.00 pH Resolution: 0.01 pH Accuracy: 0.01 pH Batteries: 2 X 1.5V Environment: 0℃-80℃ (32℉-176℉) Dimensions: 15.5 x 2.9 x 1.6 cm Weight: 50g
Features & Highlights
- Ideal for residential or commercial use, water, pool, spas, liquid food, laboratory, aquaculture and hydroponics.
- Advanced technology makes the test result fast and accurate.Easy calibration (pH4.00, pH6.86).
- Pocket size, lightweight, high quality.
- With Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC). Adjust to water temperature and give pH reading almost instantly.
- What You Get: VIVOSUN pH meter, user manual, 2 x 1.5V button cells (built in), 3 x pH buffer powders, 1-year warranty and friendly customer service.
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.2 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.