Product Description & Reviews
The weathermatic 21024e-20-h 2" in-line sprinkler valves, 21000 series black bullet with flow control, are contamination-resistant irrigation valves with a chlorine & chloramine-resistant epdm diaphragm to withstand the rigors of dirty water & reclaimed water applications. The 1" weathermatic 21000 series feature their unique reverse flow design for preventing valve failure by permitting equal pressure distribution on both sides of the diaphragm. The weathermatic in-line sprinkler valves feature high-strength construction & a brass shock cone to reduce water hammer & ensure smooth operation.
Features & Highlights
- 5 year trade warranty and 100% water tested
- 200 psi (13,8 bar) rating
- Unique "reverse flow" porting design permits equal pressure distribution on both sides of the diaphragm
- Reverse flow design for water conservation in the event of failure
- Diaphragm's self cleaning ports constantly flex, inhibiting sand and silt from blocking valve action
|Part Number:||BB-DW-20NP (21024E-20DNP)|
|Item Weight:||2 pounds|
|Item Size:||2 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||4 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.