White Tropical Water Lily - Water Garden Live Pond Plant
White Tropical Water Lily - Water Garden Live Pond Plant by Aquarium Plants Discounts at The Net Stores Network. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Tropical Water Lilies are spectacular pond plants that can be grown outside in your water garden in all zones as long as the weather is warm enough.
Features & Highlights
- You get one white water lily ready to introduce to your pond as is. The plant is shipped bareroot.
- An exceptionally prolific bloomer, often producing clusters of three or more flowers at once, 'Director Moore' has a medium leaf spread and is adaptable to all but the smallest ponds.
- Our waterlilies are maturing plants in budding/blooming condition. You can expect blooms within the first days to a week of planting in your pond!
- This water lily will adjust to the height of your pond. Leave submerged and leaves will rise to the top within weeks. Tropical water lilies are excellent additions to water gardens, tub gardens and small ponds.
- Tropical water lilies will outperform hardy water lilies by blooming, growing and staying up twice as much and long compared to hardy water lilies. This plant will thrive in warm temperatures, regions with very cold winters are not hospitable to these plants
|Manufacturer:||Pond Plants Discounts|
|Brand:||Aquarium Plants Discounts|
|Publisher:||Pond Plants Discounts|
|Studio:||Pond Plants Discounts|
|Item Weight:||0.01 pounds|