Window Garden Rustic Charm Herb Trio Kit with Planter Pots, Slate Markers, Fiber Soil, Germination Bags, Basil, Chive and Sage Seeds. Complete and Easy to Grow on Indoor Kitchen Windowsill.
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 11% on the Window Garden Rustic Charm Herb Trio Kit with Planter Pots, Slate Markers, Fiber Soil, Germination Bags, Basil, Chive and Sage Seeds. Complete and Easy to Grow on Indoor Kitchen Windowsill. by Window Garden at The Net Stores Network. MPN: rustic charm trio. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. *** You don't have to sacrifice style for function anymore, with Window Garden you get both. *** *** Click on the Window Garden link below the
*** You don't have to sacrifice style for function anymore, with Window Garden you get both. ***
*** Click on the Window Garden link below the product name to visit our Amazon store for more unique growing innovations ***
This listing includes 1 - 6" Rustic Charm Planter, 1 - Germination bag and 1 - Quart of Fiber Soil with hydrating bag.
You've got two choices if you want to add green to your living space, 1) Purchase the same old boring planter that looks ok and grows a plant for a while, or 2) Choose a planter that:
a) Makes your plants look great.
b) Adds style to your home.
c) Comes beautifully packaged.
d) Includes a unique soil that makes your plant flourish.
e) Includes germination bags for easy seed starting.
f) Includes clear, illustrated instructions to ensure success.
Grow Some Seeds, It's Fun!
The three biggest mistakes people make when growing plants by seed are:
1) Letting the seed dry out during germination.
2) Not germinating the seed in a warm enough environment.
3) Over watering the plant after the seed germinates.
We've taken steps to help you succeed.
1) We've included a germination bag that will keep seed warm and moist.
2) We've provided a unique fiber soil that has an incredible ability to prevent overwatering. Most potting soils get overly wet depleting its oxygen reserve, which eventfully causes plant failure. Our Fiber Soil holds its structure, supplying ample oxygen to plant roots, allowing plants to grow and flourish.
Note: Fiber Soil has minimal nutrients. It's recommended to add fertilizer for your plants, for seedlings add fertilizer after seeds have germinated and grown up to about ½" tall.
Now, Let's Get Growing!
Features & Highlights
- ***Visit our store for GREAT GIFTS! - Click on the blue Window Garden link at top of page*** ATTRACTIVE RUSTIC PLANTERS - Unique hand crafted ceramic planters add a touch of old world charm sure to compliment any décor. They're just the right size for any windowsill 4" high x 4.25" wide, especially your kitchen window. Plus, they're a great value. They're so attractive you can use them to grow other plants after your herbs are overgrown or start more herbs.
- SLATE MARKERS- Real slate markers with soapstone so you can write the names of your herbs on the markers. It's an authentic touch that looks beautiful in the ceramic Rustic Charm Pots!
- FIBER SOIL - Plants thrive and live longer. The unique natural fibers provide abundant oxygen which reduces root rot from over watering, the number one reason for plant failure using traditional potting soil.
- GERMINATION BAGS - Seeds need moisture and warm temperatures to grow. Place the germination bag over the pots for the ideal germination environment. Remove bag once they start growing. And, you can feel good that the seeds are 100% Non GMO.
- GREAT GIFT - Who wouldn't want to plant an indoor kitchen window garden? From the impressive packaging to the quality components, this complete kit is sure to impress anyone who receives it!
|Color:||Terra Cotta Trio|
|Part Number:||rustic charm trio|
|MPN:||rustic charm trio|
|Item Weight:||0.01 pounds|
|Item Size:||6 x 5.4 x 5.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 5.6 x 5.6 inches|