Product Description & Reviews
Used commonly in European gardens, these natural willow edging kits are ideal in the outdoors where it's needed to define garden areas, or use them to separate walkways. Some of our edgings are made from tightly woven canes or saplings with integrated lattice designs, while others have a rustic classic divider design. All are economically sustainable and environmentally friendly. Our willow edging kit comes in a convenient package with the edging panel and black nylon coated wire included. They are held up by sturdy legs that push easily into the ground. Optional pressure treated wood stick may be required to support the panels depending on the ground's condition. To improve the durability of the natural willow product, you can put a coat of linseed oil based preservative as yearly maintenance.
Features & Highlights
- Willow canes and saplings are rapidly renewable. Willow fences are ecologically sustainable compared to metal chain link or plastic edging
- Easy set up with legs woven in with the panel
- Excellent as a divider and border in your lawn, flower bed, and pathways
- Easy to install, our willow edging kit comes complete with matching black nylon coated wire tie
- 4 pieces of 6" long black nylon coated wire is included with each willow edging panel
|Manufacturer:||Master Garden Products|
|Publisher:||Master Garden Products|
|Studio:||Master Garden Products|
|Item Size:||0.25 x 16 x 16 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.